Did not find what you were looking for?

Google

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nick Pitera: The Talent of Shifting Vocal Cords

It's wonderful what Nick Pitera can do with his voice. He has a beautiful voice, but that's not what is different about him. Pitera can actually sing like a female too. He can switch between a male voice and a female voice very smoothly. If you close your eyes and listen to him, you will not believe that the same person is singing.

In his YouTube page, Pitera writes:

I am an art student and am one semester away from getting my BFA in Animation. With that said, my biggest passion has always been singing. I have been singing since I was 4. I am still very much an amateur. I don't have very much training and I have a lot to learn.

I promise it is me singing. I realize that there is a great deal of humor in what i do. I don't take myself that seriously, and am just doing what i love to do. Feel free to chuckle a little...am originally from Woodbury Minnesota.

From 1990-1994 I lived in Waterloo Belgium. I am now going to school in Sarasota Florida at the Ringling College Art and Design.
..also, I have been getting a lot of questions about the recording studio in my videos. It is the sound room at my school.

Here is a duet with himself singing One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz 2 Men:



You can watch more videos of him on his MySpace page.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online