Did not find what you were looking for?

Google

Friday, February 1, 2008

Succar Ya Nas

Finally, I was able to see Succar Banat (Caramel) here in Los Angeles. I went to its premier today with an open mind and no expectations. I was pleasantly greeted with a movie that gently opened my eyes to the streets of Beirut. The movie had a warmth about it that melted the walls surrounding the tender spots of my heart. Caramel is the story of everyone of us. It is that cup of tea brimming with pure laughter and real tears. It is the mirror of our battles. It is the unforgiven clash of our dreams and fears.

I fell in love with the music which was one of the highlights of the movie. I fell in love with the voice of Rasha Rizk who graced the score of the talented Khaled Mouzanar.

Here is Rasha Rizk singing " Succar Ya Banat":


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online